Thursday, March 11, 2010

CWB Exposed


Sometimes when I get a project in my head I obsess on it, and can't think of anything else until I do it. I had planned on making the cranberry walnut bread and photographing it for the tens of people who read this blog. A silly project I know, but none the less I had to get it done. I did not choose to make this bread at the best time of day. Both kids were awake and needing my attention, but I had to persevere. Remember, the obsession is eating me up. I screamed at Sonya multiple time to "back off," "don't touch," "get your hands out of there" and "do you want a consequence?" Who knows what Teddy was doing, I know he circled me a couple of times like a shark.

Here is what it looks like when I am too focused on a project.

Yes, those are cleaning products mixed in with the baking supplies.

I couldn't find Sonya's blanket when she wanted to lay down. Duh, why didn't I look on the kitchen floor next to my trash bowl?
Yep, nipples for Teddy's bottles on the floor. Don't let me deceive you and think I washed those off when I picked them up.

Josh has this amazing ability to patient with his projects. He can receive a package in the mail, which happens at least once a week just ask my neighbor Jenny, anyway I digress. He will wait until he has time fully commit to the project (sometimes weeks), read the entire owners manual, and really enjoy his time. Me on the other hand, I pick the worst time to start something because I have to live up to my nickname from my husband 13 going on 30.

Anywho, we also gave Sonya and Teddy their first girl scout cookies. Sonya thought Thin Mints were too tasty. She liked the "purple" cookies (Samoas) and "red cookies" (Tagalongs).


Teddy enjoyed his Thin Mint. Not too tasty.


4 comments:

midwest woman March 12, 2010 at 7:55 AM  

sigh, like mother like daughter....the messy disorganized gene

Greta March 12, 2010 at 11:34 AM  

Hilarious

Katy March 13, 2010 at 8:45 PM  

Will you send me the recipe? My go-to for baking is muffins and I need something new :)
Thanks!

Cuatro-Mom March 14, 2010 at 10:35 AM  

Awesome and I love your honest with trying to accomplish something with the kids in the way:) My language may be a tad more colorful with more bribery, ha ha! Love it, thanks!!

Followers

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP