Wednesday, March 17, 2010

For Katy

Today we had Claire over while her mama had to go to work.  Tomorrow is her first birthday.  Claire had a rocky entrance into this world.  You can read about it here, on her mom Katy's blog.  What Katy also goes onto to say is how God used this little girl to redeem to very dark time in here life.  It is amazing how God can make all things new when you think all hope is gone.

So, of course, I got out my camera to shoot Claire so her mama would know she had a good day.
First with the binkie.

"Hey lady, what gives?"  
That seems to be the face she gave me when I took here binkie away.

 This guy wanted to get in on the action.

We read some books.

        


Claire has a little skunk, Daisy, she carries with her everywhere.  
I had to make sure she was included in our shoot, and who doesn't love baby feet.

Sonya was very sweet with Claire today.  
She shared books, brought Claire her binkie, and put on an amazing costume for her.
She was a butterfly railroad condutor going on an adventure.



Claire is such a grown girl standing on her own.
She needs to give Teddy some lessons.


Claire has turquoise eyes that look like you could dive into them and swim for miles.  There will boys falling over themselves for those eyes someday.
Jeremy beware.



I couldn't decide which photo I liked better the color or the black and white version.
So I am posting both,
for Katy.

Happy Birthday Claire Elaine.  
You arrived at just the right time.

5 comments:

Katy March 17, 2010 at 10:11 PM  

THANK YOU!!! For the pictures and for taking care of Claire today.

You're so talented!!!!

Cary March 17, 2010 at 10:44 PM  

I love that one under "Jeremy beware". Love! On ANTM, they would call that a straight-on beauty shot.

Greta March 18, 2010 at 8:31 AM  

I'm sending my kids over next......

akelly413 March 18, 2010 at 8:43 AM  

These are beautiful! Excited to see you this weekend!

Katy March 18, 2010 at 6:24 PM  

This last comment is my sister, in case anyone was wondering :)

Followers

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP