Thursday, March 4, 2010

Sonya Says and Teddy Does

NOTE: I keep adding words to Sonya's list as I remember them. Sorry to repost!
Part of the reason I started this blog was to keep a record of my kids milestones and the funny things they say and do. So I am going to back track and make a list of words I can remember that Sonya has said along the way.

baba = bottle
wawa = water
bwa bwas = blueberries
appie = apple
moke = milk
tatty = jacket
whootas = shoes
hockaboo = helicopter
dodo = dog
january = leotard
gagi = gretchen
cock = cate
choo choo tra tra = choo choo train track
sese strweep = sesame street
gbatch = watch
too tasty = does NOT taste good
geez = jesus
bibie = bible
ga = gracie
shepherd boys = candy canes
bake rackers = bakers rack
bum bums = bunk beds
cheerwewaiter = cheerleader
bing bing = ming ming
po po = ponytail
ne ne = naked

I am sure there are more, but these are the words that are sticking out. I love her brain.

Here is a list of what Teddy is doing right now.

He crawls like he has been shot in the legs. I will have to post a video of him.
He took Johnny Castle's advice and finally learned how to pull up to a standing position in the water.
He loves to play peek a boo behind the curtain by the back door.
He will give you a high five.
He will do "so big" when you hold his hands.
He loves to take a shower.
He gets up very early in the morning.
He loves the color orange.
He loves to play with a ladle.
He won't drink from a cup.
He likes to be spoon fed.
He says dada.
He rocks his head from side to side to music like Stevie Wonder. Again, I will have to post a video.
He likes to untie leather shoe laces.
He still LOVES to be held...
all 27 lbs of him.

He is becoming such a big boy. Little cuter.

A double dose of Theodore...
just because.


2 comments:

Greta March 5, 2010 at 9:51 AM  

Too tasty is my favorite

Cary March 5, 2010 at 10:38 AM  

Too tasty is a riot. As was the DD clip. I needed a little Johnny Castle this morning!
Sucks to be Cate...

Followers

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP