Thursday, January 6, 2011

2011 To Do List

Sorry for the lack of posting blogworld, I am sure all five of you that read this blog have missed me like crazy.  Basically the holidays got crazy and I didn't take a ton photos because the light has been terrible inside our house.  If you read my blog on a regular basis, you know my photos generally do most of the talking.  Anyway life has slowed down a bit, so I will be back on a more regular basis.  
First things first, I know I am few days late but 
 rather than having New Year's Resolutions, I have chosen to have a 2011 To Do List. 
  1. Establish a relationship with a primary care physician and get a full physical. 
  2. Go to the dentist and get my teeth cleaned.  (I missed my appt in Oct. and never rescheduled.)
  3. Go the dermatologist.  
  4. Get my eyes checked.
  5. Do 50 in 52.  More on this later.
  6. Move my body more.  C2-5K
  7. Be intentional with my kids, not just entertain them.
  8. Make it the beach.
  9. Get in front of the camera.
I am not a good goal setter, so I went with things that were very attainable.
I plan to keep you all posted the progress of this list.  
Here's to a great 2011.

2 comments:

Cuatro-Mom January 6, 2011 at 10:00 AM  

Love the To Do List!

amy January 6, 2011 at 2:59 PM  

that is a great list. i love that you keep it attainable. i would love to do c2-5k but i am TOO LAZY!

Followers

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP