Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Monday Manifest on Tuesday

My friends Cary and Katy have recently done this list, and I am going to follow suit.
Things I am looking forward to.

  1. Warm weather
  2. Playing in the hose on our deck
  3. BBQ
  4. Our trip to Colorado this summer
  5. Sonya and Teddy's hair getting curly again
  6. JK for Sonya
  7. Pre-3 for Teddy
  8. Art in Air
  9. Swimming lessons with Teddy (I truly love this child bc I am getting into a swimming suit in March for him)
  10. Walking to the library
  11. Possible trip to Chicago to see the Vivian Maier exhibit....anyone anyone??
  12. Dinner with friends
  13. Girls Weekend!!
  14. Taking Sonya to the art museum
  15. Baby Woodard
  16. Getting a Verizon iPhone 

2 comments:

carly730 January 27, 2011 at 8:00 PM  

I got an iPhone on Sunday and it has changed my life!

carly730 January 27, 2011 at 8:01 PM  

I got an iPhone on Sunday and it has changed my life!

Followers

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP