Thursday, August 25, 2011

Monday Manifest on Thursday

Game Shows I Used To Watch As A Kid

  1. Win, Loose, or Draw hosted by Vicki Lawrence (or how I like to think of her Thelma Harper.  I also think, "Blow It Out Your Ear," was also one of the phrases that was played a lot.)
  2. Super Market Sweep
  3. Price Is Right
  4. Wheel of Fortune (I loved when you won a round and you go shopping in a "room," and everything had price tags on it.  Contestants would say things like, "I will take the ceramic panda for $200 Pat, and put the rest on a Service Merchandise gift certificate.")
  5. I'm Telling (A Saturday morning kids game show)
  6. Funhouse
  7. Double Dare
  8. Press Your Luck (No Whammies, No Whammies, No Whammies...STOP!!)
  9. $100,000 Pyramid
  10. Jeopardy!
  11. Where in the World is Carmen San Diego?
  12. Remote Control
Gretchen, did I miss any??

2 comments:

Cary August 25, 2011 at 8:26 PM  

My number one childhood dream was getting on Carmen Sandiego. I had regular, formal practices to get ready. I know with all of my heart that I would have dominated that show. I also loved Win Lose or Draw and still watch "The Wheel."

Beckycanatsey November 10, 2011 at 7:53 PM  

Totally watched ww is Carmen San Diego. Still know the song for it too. I'll sing with u sometime.

Followers

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP