Thursday, August 11, 2011

Colorado- Part 1

Last month we took a big family vacation to the quaint little town of Grand Lake, CO.  When I say big, I mean we went with Josh's whole family, there were 10 of us total in one house.  The first round of photos will be just hanging at our amazing house.  I am kind of kicking myself for not taking more of the aesthetics of the house, I know better for next time.
Here is the house.
Here is the view from the back of the house.
View from our Shadow Lake neighborhood.
Papi Fred and Nonna Marsha playing and singing.  Papi Fred learned how to play one of Sonya's favorite songs on the guitar Empty Heart by Josh Ritter.
There were also a few renditions of To be With You by Mr. Big, thanks to Kurt and Matty.
Even though we were in the mountains, we enjoyed our technology.
We did two Star Wars Puzzles.  The first one was 300 hundred pieces, and we thought it was tough.  Then we did the 500 puzzle, wowza it was near impossible.  I did not get a picture of the 500 piece when completed puzzle, but here is the 300.
Teddy and his rock.
Teddy and his cars.
Sonya got a hair cut.
Cute sleepers.
It will be all Colorado all the time for a few more posts.  
Trying to get back in the blogging groove.  
I miss having a documentation of our life, and I sure you all miss my lame stories like crazy.  
HA!!
It is good to be back blogworld.  

2 comments:

Greta August 11, 2011 at 11:09 PM  

Awesome, ashamed to say I have never never been to CO. Although Branson is pretty rockin'
Miss you guys! Park date soon?

Ashley C. Teer August 12, 2011 at 10:46 AM  

takes me back...to days of CC and Trail(s) West!

Followers

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP