Sunday, June 5, 2011

Six Month Check-In

Well it has been six months since I made my 2011 To Do List.  
I have accomplished five out of nine on my list.  
Not to bad if I do say so myself.  
I know you all five of you are dying to know what I have done.  
Check it out:
1.  I have an appointment set up with a primary care physician.  My appointment is not until September because this physician set asides an hour to hour and half for your first visit, so those appointments are limited.  
2.  I went to the dentist got my teeth cleaned and an old filling fixed.  Sonya also had her first trip to the pediatric dentist this winter.  She did awesome and got a "keep up the good work" report from the dentist.  
3.  I am headed to the dermatologist this week to my skin and moles checked.
4.  I ran a 5K race on June 4th, more on that later.
5.  Be with my kids and not entertain them.  I know I am only one week into summer, but I have to say we are having a good time.  We have a lot of fun things planned and my two sweet kids are really becoming best friends.    

1 comments:

gretchen June 7, 2011 at 6:32 PM  

What is 50 in 52 on the 2011 list. Also, more than halfway there. Good work.

Followers

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP