Sunday, May 15, 2011

The Birthday Girl

My girl turned four years old on April 28th.
You can read about her entrance into the world here.
Here is what she has been up too:
She had a great year at 3K, and we are looking forward to JK next year.
She lives in a fantasy world of princes, princesses, and Star Wars characters.
When I asked her what she wanted to be when she grows up her response was,
"a mermiad."
She loves paint and draw.
Her favorite color is still blue.
She takes a "swim" in our bathtub almost every afternoon with all of her Barbies.
She and Teddy race to turn off the TV every night after their night time show.
I think she has a slight addiction to fruit bars right now.
She took gymnastics and swimming this past school year.
She sleeps in the top bunk in her bunk bed.
She is a very good eater.  
Her favorite foods are
noodles
fruit: blueberries
veggie:  belle peppers
dessert: Yo My Goodeness
  restaurant:  Deweys or Woofies
She LOVES all of her friends.  
She is just like her daddy and THRIVES in a social environment.
Recently at school Sonya and another boy were kissing in the carpool line.  It wasn't just a peck, as her teacher put it "It was kind of a long kiss."  I told her teacher I would have a conversation with her about appropriate behavior at school.  When I had the conversation with Sonya about who we are allowed to kiss her response was so simple and sweet.  She said,
"But mama, I love my friends."
She is always able to find her favorite videos on YouTube, here are a few:
Little girls swimming in their Mermagica Tails
Star Wars Tom Tom commercials
Princess cake tutorials
She is my buddy, my love, my girl.
Happy birthday little thing. 

2 comments:

Ashley C. Teer May 15, 2011 at 11:20 PM  

perfect perfect. love you, so so! what a gift you are!

Anonymous May 18, 2011 at 8:57 PM  

http://www.etsy.com/listing/67973168/mermaid-tail-and-matching-crown-choose

Followers

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP