Monday, April 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Baby T

My precious boy turned two last Monday.  
You can read about his entrance into the world here.  
Here is a little list of what he has been up too.
  • He is 37. 5 inches tall, that is the 98 percentile.
  • He weighs 33 lbs, that is the 94 percentile.  I think that is the first time he has been on the charts since he was two weeks old.
  • He has had three haircuts.
  • He LOVES trains.  We live right next to railroad tracks and we have multiple trains come by our house everyday.  Every time a train comes by he always runs to the backdoor or the window to watch it go by.  
  • He calls Elmo, Melmo, and Cookie Monster, Cacoo.  That is he word for cookie.
  • Here is some more Teddy speak:  sotty-sorry, mott-milk, shashie-shower, roo roo-Rooney (our dog), bebes- babies, helt-help, wawa- for water he wants to play in, wa wee- for water he wants to drink,   
  • His favorite book is Waiting For Cookies.  It is a book I got from the dollar bin from Target.  He likes to pretend he is Cookie Monster and eat the book.
  • His new favorite show is Go, Diego, Go.
  • He sleeps is footie jammies every night because he likes to stick his hands down his diaper.  Which in turn makes him pee all over himself.
  • He is left handed.
  • He LOVES fruit: strawberries, blueberries, grapes, kiwi, apples, pears, raspberries, bananas.
  • He is still an early riser, getting up most days between 5:00am and 6:00am.
  • He is extremely strong.  We were at Yo My Goodness and he pulled on wooden stake in the ground and it broke in half.  That is when I decided he is going to be Bam Bam for Halloween next year.
  • He will make anything into a track for his car or train.  One of my favorites is when he makes the straps of my camisole into a track.
  • He loves to ram and crash things into each other.
  • He talks very loud and has a deep voice.
  • He is the gift I never knew I wanted, the greatest trick on my heart.
These photos of Baby T running around the backyard were taken on his actual birthday.
Getting so long and lean.
A perfect Teddy face.  
This what he does when you ask him to do something and he doesn't want to...
he closes his eyes to be dramatic.
Watching the train go by.
Just being 100% boy.
I love you Theodore Russell.
The Lord has made you perfect.
You are true joy to me.

2 comments:

Cary April 19, 2011 at 2:46 PM  

Happy Birthday Teddy!
These photos remind me of that quote from Dead Poets Society, but really Thoreau,"...I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life..."
What a cool guy Teddy is!

KA April 20, 2011 at 2:01 PM  

Baby T! I miss you!

Followers

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP