Sunday, April 3, 2011

The Big Guy

This post is long over due.  
We cut Teddy's hair a few months back because he was getting go shaggy and I could barely stand too look at him.  
This photo was taken around Thanksgiving, right after a bath.
Let me just say these luscious curls only stayed like that for like an hour after his bath, then it would just turn into a scraggily mess.
He has his first big boy haircut right after this, where it did change his look.  
I don't have photos of that.
Shocker I know.
Then at the end of January we cut it again, and that is when he became a big boy!!
He looked like a little stockbroker heading off the Wall Street, or like he belonged on a yacht wearing a pink polo shirt with his initials monogrammed on it.  
This was also confirmation that Theodore was the perfect name for this uber preppy looking kid.  
I took these photos of him because I needed a recent photo of him for a toddler class he is taking, and they really solidified his bog boy status.
I can't stand it!!  
So cute!!  
Now, I am going to give you a peek into my shallow heart.  
When he hit about 6months old, I didn't think he was that cute.  Let me say he had a nasty rash that covered his chin all last winter, bad eczema on his back, and still got up about three times a night.  All of those things probably played into psyche at the time.  
Now I think he is the bees knees.
 He will be two next week, is a baby boy no longer, and turning into a true heart breaker.
I love you TR!!

4 comments:

carly730 April 4, 2011 at 9:15 PM  

You two sure do make beautiful babies! He looks so big and what a little heart throb he will be. Two little blondies could not be any cuter. The second to last picture is my favorite.

Terri April 4, 2011 at 10:07 PM  

Tedward getting some print! He is not forgotten! Love that cuddle man.

gretchen April 6, 2011 at 3:59 AM  

love that guy. but, i'm a bad aunt. i can't remember his exact birthday! i do however remember when i first met him and he threw up as i kissed him on his lips. so funny.

Sara April 6, 2011 at 10:17 AM  

Oh my gosh, Missy, you weren't kidding about those curls - they are fabulous! I hope you saved a curl or two. He looks so grown up and handsome with his new haircut though. He's going to be quite the charmer!

Followers

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP