Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Beauty and the Beast Tea

Last weekend Sonya and I attended the Beauty and the Beast Tea at the Magic House. I didn't tell her about it until the day before we went because I did not want to hear about it everyday.  She was so excited when I told her about it, and kept asking if it was the afternoon, meaning time to go.  On Sunday, she kept asking to put her Belle dress on, but I had her wait to put it on so it wold not get all messy.  When the time finally came to get dressed, she ripped her clothes off and put her Belle dress on with lightening speed.  Since it was a special day I put a little bit of princess make up on.  Back story:  Sonya is obsessed with this girl on You Tube who does different Disney princess looks.  She is always pretending to put a "look" on herself with paint brushes and colored pencils, or she putting the "look" on one of her Disney princess barbies.
This was our Belle "look," a little gold eye shadow and pink lip gloss.
The girl never smiles for me.
She also insisted on wearing her crown forward and down of her forehead.
We went to the tea with my friend Cary and her daughter Winnie, and Cary's sister Jenny came in town with her daughter Remi last minute and they joined us.
Here are the three most beautiful Belles I have ever seen.
We were all super impressed with the set up at the Magic House.   
They had a bunch of art supplies set out on the table to decorate crowns right when you sat down.
 Then they had a little play read by the fairy godmother. 
 During the intermission of the play they served us some great tea and snacks.
They even had real china.
I couldn't believe how beautiful these little girls looked.
When the tea was over the girls were able to each take a rose, meet The Fairy Godmother, Belle's Papa, The Beast/Prince, Belle and get their autograph.
The Fairy Godmother
Belle's Papa
Here favorite line from the Beauty and Beast movie is,
"My father's not crazy, he's a genius."
I was hoping she would say it to him, but she didn't.
The Prince.  
Sonya was a little star struck by him.
Now Belle.
Sonya gave Belle her rose.
It was a great afternoon.  
The girls were very well behaved, perfect little ladies.
These are the times I love being a mama to a little girl.

7 comments:

amy April 20, 2011 at 4:29 PM  

it looks like so much fun! and such beautiful girls!

carly730 April 20, 2011 at 7:09 PM  

This is sooo cute. All those little girls are darling and I look forward to these days some day in the(far) future! They are all beautiful. I will watch Sonya and Winne any day you and Cary want a break!

carly730 April 20, 2011 at 7:11 PM  

Also the picture of Sonya siping her tea with markers on her hands is just captured so well. Nice photos Mis

Greta April 21, 2011 at 7:47 AM  

Way to rock to the camera Mis! Such great pictures!!!!!

Christan Perona April 21, 2011 at 5:40 PM  

Kharis went to the Magic House Cinderella Tea when she was your daughter's age! Thanks for helping me remember such a special time. We went with two little friends from school.

Ashley C. Teer April 25, 2011 at 8:32 PM  

this is absolutely AMAZING! girl, you such a great mama. love seein these gorgeous pics of little girls!

Marsha April 25, 2011 at 8:48 PM  

Oh Missy!! She looks so sophisticated. I am soooo happy we had that dress here! They are all adorable. I want to go to a tea party and dress up like a princess!!!

Followers

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP