Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Monday Manifest on Wednesday

Random (superficial) Things I Want My Kids to Remember About Me When They Are Grown


  1. That I am always on quest to find the perfect water cup, and I ALWAYS drink out of a straw.
  2. That I wear a yellow apron with my initials embroidered in blue on it, to cook in.
  3. That I always smell good after a shower.
  4. I make really good cookies and bread.
  5. I totally care about what they wear.
  6. I sleep in the most awful pajamas.
  7. That I enjoy making food from scratch.
  8. I only paint my nails light pink.
  9. I like my food spicy and salty.
  10. My wedding rings.


2 comments:

Cary March 24, 2011 at 8:15 PM  

I think that is all very sweet. I may do this one on my blog.

Sara D. March 26, 2011 at 4:30 PM  

I totally care what my kids wear too. And I don't wear actual pajamas, so much as old t-shirts and old flannel pants from college.

Followers

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP