Thursday, November 18, 2010

Rainbow Bath

On Sunday Sonya discovered my gift wrapping box full of ribbons, wrapping paper, tissue paper, glitter, name tags.  Needless to say my stash was destroyed.  I tried to salvage what I could, but she kept getting the box out.  Basically all that was left was the tissue paper, and by Tuesday it was strooned about the living room.  I happen to be babysitting for my friend Katy's little girl Claire.  Katy was just busy, giving BIRTH.  Claire was blessed with a beautiful baby sister Mary-Jane Grace Martin.  Ok, back to the tissue paper.  With two toddlers and one three and half year old the on my hands, the tissue paper became the best way to pass the time.  Sonya proceeded to create the game, Rainbow Bath.  Rainbow Bath was basically Claire and Teddy laying down in my gift wrapping box with Sonya throwing the rainbow colored tissue paper on top of them and jumping on them.  They were loosing their minds, and thought it was the best game ever.  
Here is the proof.
(Embrace the grain in these photos.  My house is really dark this time of day.)
    




Teddy kept stealing Claire's binky, too.  
He thought it was hilarious to put it in his mouth.
Claire didn't find it too funny.

The last photo is my favorite. 
 Maybe I will pull this out for their rehearsal dinner someday.  
HA!!  

4 comments:

Greta November 18, 2010 at 8:30 AM  

So sweet. You are a good friend to all of us Missy!

Jill November 18, 2010 at 4:35 PM  

Oh my gosh this looks like it was so fun!!! And I thought the same thing about the last picture!

Katy November 18, 2010 at 8:33 PM  

This is SO, SO great!!!!

I love having pictures of what Claire was doing while we have pictures of where the rest of the family was :)

Thank you for being such a wonderful friend!

Annie November 19, 2010 at 1:11 PM  

Such sweet pictures! THat game actually sounds fun. If I didn't have to clean up the mess.

It's true--you are a great friend Missy!

Followers

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP