Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Monday Manifest on Tuesday

Things We Did WIth The Kids Today That I Loved

  1. They unrolled an entire roll of tin foil.
  2. They both fell asleep on my lap at 11:30am.
  3. They stole bell peppers from me as I chopped them up for dinner.
  4. They played with our mini shop vac for over hour.
  5. They played with a squirt bottle for 45 minutes.
  6. Sonya chose to be naked the entire day.  
  7. Teddy ran across the room multiple times to to get a cuddle and a kiss.
  8. They practiced taking turns and sharing.
  9. Teddy imitated Sonya.
  10. Josh and I squirted whip cream directly into their mouths.
  11. Gave them a bath....it had been since last Thursday.
  12. We all danced around the house to Christmas carols, with all of the lights turned off except the Christmas tree.

1 comments:

Sara D. December 1, 2010 at 11:59 AM  

Bathing seems to be a lost art in our household these days. It seems like we have at least 4 days in between washings.

Oh! And I went to Target today and could not find that Darth Vader shirt/hoodie set!!! I'm still searching, though!

Followers

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP