Monday, November 8, 2010

I Heart Faces- Orange






This week on I Heart Faces the theme is orange.  The color orange holds a special place in my heart because my high school colors were orange and black.  There aren't too many schools around that support those colors, or have our mascot the Statesmen.  I love that we were so different than everyone else.  The Statesmen were my inspiration for this particular theme.  The football team is currently undefeated for the second year in a row and on the road to win the state championship again.  They had a playoff game this past week, so I headed over to our favorite babysitter, Gracie's house before the game because I knew she would be decked out in orange.
I think she looks stunning.
Check out all of the other great orange entries by clicking the button above.
Click here to the rest of the orange photos of Gracie.

12 comments:

The Gaggle Photography November 8, 2010 at 8:08 AM  

Wow, what a stunning and powerful image. Love the tones here. Great clarity too. Good work. :)

ღஐღ Sia ღஐღ November 8, 2010 at 8:18 AM  

love this!!

sls November 8, 2010 at 8:20 AM  

That is some serious game face!

Patty November 8, 2010 at 9:00 AM  

What a neat shot!

Natalie November 8, 2010 at 9:24 AM  

beautiful!

Tara November 8, 2010 at 9:43 AM  

Beautiful image. She does look very strong, beautiful eyes...

Anonymous November 8, 2010 at 12:48 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
monami November 8, 2010 at 1:00 PM  

Great Shot!

M November 8, 2010 at 1:08 PM  

such a natural look. i love it!

Miss Leslie! November 9, 2010 at 1:24 AM  

Great composition!

My Photographic Eye by Irela November 9, 2010 at 8:56 PM  

Amazing, powerful, Beautiful!!

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings November 9, 2010 at 10:20 PM  

our rival school's colors were orange and black.Cool shot!

Followers

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP