Friday, October 29, 2010

The School Picture

My daughter is perfect to me in so many ways.  
Since I am her mother, I think she is absolutely beautiful.
This past week when I received my girls's school picture, 
she looked neither perfect nor beautiful. 
I will let the photo speak for itself.
  
Sonya has experienced her first bad school picture.
Hopefully there won't be too many to follow.
When I think this is the photo they chose, I would hate to see how the rejected ones looked.
Here is her last year's photo.
Adorable, right?
I asked Sonya which photo she liked better, and she said,
 "The one with the black and white shirt."    
Right now in Sonya's school picture career she is batting 50%.
I hope she raises her her average as the years go on.

2 comments:

Cuatro-Mom October 29, 2010 at 6:11 PM  

You crack me up........I'm sure you had some pretty fantabulous pics from school, especially the ones with the Abercrombie plaid shirts, timberland boots and kahki shorts....oh wait that might be Andi, I'm confusing you with:) She's beautiful Miss!

Sara D. November 1, 2010 at 4:09 PM  

Oh, it's not so bad!!! Grace has had some *winners* for the past 2 years. We have a fake smile problem...but that only makes them more AWESOME (eventually) for her rehearsal dinner slide show one day!!!

Followers

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP