Friday, October 8, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

This past weekend we took an impromptu trip to the pumpkin patch.  We thought we were going to spend a quiet day at home because Teddy was getting over a case of croup but he rallied and Sonya was loosing her mind stuck in the house so off we went.  We ended up going to Stuckmeyers Farm in South County.  It was a cute little farm, not too crazy busy or too big.  
There was a chicken coup right when you walked in that the kids loved.
  
There were a bunch baby chicks that escaped.  
They were too fast for me to photograph, but here is Baby T looking under the wood pile for them.
As we walked into the farm, there were some bales of hay that were had perfect light.  
So I tried to get a nice shot of my two beautiful kids together.  
Here is what I got.


I was looking through my photos and I noticed I have lots of photos of Sonya that look like this.

The reason is because if I even ask for some type of smile, this is what she gives me.
She looks like a possessed cabbage patch kid.
Moving on, there were lots of great activities at the farm like a playground, bounce house, corn maze, pumpkins in the field, wagons to put your pumpkins in, and our family favorite kettle corn.
It was incredible Autumn day, and sky was just amazing.
I also tried to get a nice photo of the kids with daddy.  
Here is what I got.
A ludicrous family picture.
Stuckmeyers had tons of wagons for people to load up all of their pumpkins.  
The kids loved riding in the wagon.

Here are the obligatory pumpkins shots.




Happy October!!

2 comments:

frugalouis October 9, 2010 at 9:12 AM  

Hey, Missy! Hope you are well!

I was wondering if you'd be interested in doing a guest post for Frugalouis on Stuckmeyer's sometime this coming week? I've never been, but think it would interest my readers. Let me know if you're interested at frugalouis @ gmail dot com
Thanks! Have a great weekend!
Susan

Cuatro-Mom October 9, 2010 at 9:16 AM  

Great pics Mis! Love the single pumpkin with all of the green around it, so bright and crisp.

Followers

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP