Monday, October 25, 2010

Monday Manifest

These are my confessions:

  1. I read blogs of total strangers, and people who are just acquaintances.  Josh calls them my fake friends.
  2. I only shower 2-3 times a week.
  3. When I wear sweatpants to drop Sonya off at school I wear sneakers to give the illusion that I have worked out, or I am going to work out.  I don't think I am fooling anybody, but I still do it.
  4. I love all of the Real Housewives shows on Bravo, Secret Life of the American Teenager, and Make It or Break It.
  5. Even though I truly enjoy cooking, I will never turn down take out when Josh offers to bring dinner home.
  6. I am useless between 1pm and 3pm.  I physically and mentally shut down.  I could and should be spending that time with Sonya doing all types of activities, but I pretty much ignore her for those two hours.
  7. I always fall asleep when I read.  So it takes me forever to finish a book, if I even start one.
  8. I don't know the last time I cleaned my shower.
  9. I have some gray hairs on my head.
  10. I spend way too much time on my computer.
  11. I have screamed in Sonya's face.
  12. The bottom of my feet are gross.  They look and feel like pads on on dog paws.
  13. I listen to Phillips and Company on Y98 FM in the morning at my house.
  14. My left breast in bigger than my right breast.
  15. I know nothing about politics.
What are your confessions?

4 comments:

midwest woman October 25, 2010 at 10:26 AM  

re #11...I recall a unfortunate tiff involving a glass of water, spaghetti sauce and a certain blogger.

rachel @ perfectly imperfect October 25, 2010 at 12:38 PM  

this is fantastic... we should all do this. my confession is that i'd rather take a nap than blog right now, so i'm going to. : )
and many of these are true for me, also. except it's my right breast that's slightly larger.

carly730 October 25, 2010 at 8:26 PM  

1. I also have fake friends that i read their blogs. I am fascinated with other peoples blogs...brendon does not get it.
2. I shower 3-4 times a week but i do not have kids...I am sure once i have kids the # will drop for sure.
3. Just the other night i was thinking the botom of my feet look as bad as Barklys. I always walk around barefoot and i hate socks. I can sooo relate...sometimes i take a foot bath before getting into bed.
You #10- I have had NO internet for two weeks....lets just say Bread co is liking me a lot these days.

Sara D. October 28, 2010 at 3:03 PM  

We are not fake friends. Tell Josh he better jump on board, because this is what friendships look like in the technological era (kidding).

And also, my shower frequency is about the same.

Followers

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP