Monday, October 11, 2010

I Heart Beef






This week on I Heart Faces, it is a beef challenge.  We are supposed to showcase our favorite beef dishes.  I have to say my plate is not too exciting, but it is pretty tasty.  I picked some boneless top sirloin at Whole Foods, and I marinated it Andria's steak sauce for a couple of hours.  Then when I placed it on the the grill I sprinkled it with a little Citizen Kane's steak seasoning, both of these steakhouses I have mentioned are local to my area.  I seared the steak on both sides for 10-12 minutes total for medium rare, and got a really nice result.  On the side we had fingerling potatoes that I cubed, boiled, and then roasted to get a little crunch on the outside.  I added a little sauteed onion because I had half an onion in the fridge that I didn't want to waste.  We also had steamed broccoli and fresh baked bread.  Get the bread recipe here.
Check out all of the other great beef dishes by clicking the button above.

3 comments:

Rockin' Rowes October 11, 2010 at 4:32 PM  

Very nice!

followingsplendor October 11, 2010 at 6:24 PM  

The colors are all so pretty together...

T3R3SA October 12, 2010 at 7:18 AM  

Great shot! Love the plate and the constrast! Also LOVE the representation of good portion sizes!!!

Followers

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP