Tuesday, September 14, 2010

What's in the bag

Lately when I have been cleaning up the house I have found Sonya's dress up purses (my old purses) filled with all types of treasures.  I never know the awesome assortment I will find when I open the bag.  With that being said, this is the bag I found on Sunday.
Can you guess what is in it?
There were eight different items.
Here they are:
Two pairs of blue sunglasses
One Elmo cell phone
One old cell phone that belonged to me
One Hannah Montana cell phone
One Elmo CD player
One milk container that goes on a Thomas Train
One blue lego block
I love seeing her brain in action.

2 comments:

Adriane September 14, 2010 at 9:18 AM  

My girls do the same thing! They love storing stuff in little places...must be a girl thing :)

Amy Henderson September 27, 2010 at 3:08 PM  

Mine does the same, us girls learn young to always have what we need in our purse hehe.

Followers

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP