Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Raccoon Tales

It has been a while since my last Raccoon Tales post.  Well today was a doozy.  Sonya asked me to make her afternoon smoothie, the latest snack obsession.  I obviously was not fast enough to make her smoothie because I walked in and found this.
Can you tell what it is?
A favorite in our house, and Ralphie Parker's.
Don't worry this isn't a crummy commercial.
Sonya decided to to have a little chocolate snack pre-smoothie.


Have you ever seen a face covered in chocolate look so lovely.




I went ahead and made the smoothie.  
Today's mix:
vanilla yogurt
frozen blueberries
two frozen strawberries
chia seeds
a scoop of ovaltine
chocolate almond milk
Happy scrounging.

0 comments:

Followers

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP