Monday, September 20, 2010

I Heart Faces- Smirk


The theme over at I heart faces this week is smirk.  I took a whole series of shots of Kalie and Gracie at the beach in Michigan this summer.  One of the photos won second place for the beach theme, click the then top ten button below to see it.  Anyway while trying to capture a nice moment between these sisters, Gracie kept giving me a smirky face.
To see the series of photos of Kalie and Gracie, click here.  
To see all of the other great entries at I Heart Faces click the button up above.

2 comments:

Tracy September 20, 2010 at 7:25 AM  

Oh Wow, love this!!! You captured a moment with the laugh and smirk. I also love the pic at the top of your blog.

jill September 20, 2010 at 2:34 PM  

great job mis! second place on the beach one is AWESOME!

Followers

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP