Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Stuck

Along with "Raccoon Tales", I am starting another new series on my blog called "Stuck."  Big baby T is always getting stuck in the most random places.  He is just a baby in an over sized body that he doesn't quite know how to maneuver.  The poor child has also inherited my clumsiness, and my lack of agility.  When I decided to document this strange phenomenon, within two days I had five different instances of Teddy getting stuck.
#1
The cozy coupe


#2
Getting on the tricycle backwards.


#3
The bunk bed ladder and the top bed.


#4
He got his foot stuck while trying to climb out of his high chair.
#5
My personal favorite, getting his thumb stuck in a hole in the door.

Don't worry Teddy was never hurt in any of these photos.  
I bet you can guess there will plenty more "Stuck" posts to come.

3 comments:

Kalie Adams August 31, 2010 at 2:30 PM  

TEDDY! Aw that lil baby! I love him!
These pictures are great Mis! They totally capture exactly what's going on in his head...confusion, frustration and sadness!

kim weiss August 31, 2010 at 7:04 PM  

Poor baby, T! My Samuel (who walked at 8 months!!) was always getting stuck. IN fact, his first word WAS "stuck!!"

Kalie Adams September 3, 2010 at 3:42 PM  

PS: I've showed almost everyone in my hall these pictures! =) They wanna meet Baby T.

Followers

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP