Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Raccoon Tales

I am starting a new post called Raccoon Tales, since I keep finding Sonya rummaging around in our pantry looking for snacks.  
Today was no different, and the snack of choice was kettle corn.
Too bad my kitchen has terrible light, but I have to capture these moments.
I asked her to make her silly face.  Here it is.






I wish I could say that is where the scrounging ended today.  
Later, I found her standing on the counter eating Josh's stash of Oreos.  
I asked her how many she ate and she she said three.  
So I checked the package, and this is what I found.
I found cookies, but no cream.  
That is right, she licked all of the cream out of the center of the Oreos and left the cookie part in the box.  
Ridiculous.
I really laid down the law with all rummaging today, so hopefully this will come to an end.  
There will also be a lock put on the pantry.
I have to say, this face just kills me, chocolate mouth and all.

  

2 comments:

monami August 18, 2010 at 8:32 AM  

I love all pictures :) cute and funny :)

Grettings from Poaland and thank u for a nice comment :)

Sara D. August 19, 2010 at 8:10 PM  

Oh my, the picture of the Oreos is AWESOME. Did you put them back and wait for Josh's reaction?

Followers

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP