Monday, August 16, 2010

I Heart Faces


I Heart Faces is a blog I have been following for a couple of months, and I have never entered a photo.  Honestly it is because I couldn't do it anonymously, all of you would know.  HA!  So this is the week I begin my journey with I Heart Faces, with the theme being 
"Gotta Wear Shades"
This is a photo I have posted on here on my friend Gina and her son Wyatt on the beach in Michigan.
I love that she is shushing him and he is sucking his thumb.
Such a sweet moment between a mama and her boy.

4 comments:

Jaylene August 16, 2010 at 4:20 PM  

Very sweet...love it!

Jackie August 16, 2010 at 5:18 PM  

before i even read what you wrote, i was thinking "aww...what a sweet moment"! what a great capture.

borne . image . photography August 16, 2010 at 7:02 PM  

Love this ... a very sweet moment, for sure! I truly miss those special times when my boy was little ... enjoy every minute, they grow much too fast!

Cuatro-Mom August 16, 2010 at 9:59 PM  

I heart Gina...... always have!!

Followers

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP