Sunday, August 1, 2010

First Taste

Today baby T ate like a King.  
Can you tell what he got to eat...



Need a closer look...

Josh had a little bit of Straubs Chicken Salad leftover and let Teddy have a taste.  Needless to say Teddy LOVED it.  I HATE chicken salad, really anything covered in mayonnaise makes me gag just thinking about it.  Luckily my kids have not inherited my pickiness, but I might have ruined Teddy for life by giving him the gold standard in chicken salad for his first taste.  If that is the case he would definitely be his father's son in not just looks and stature but his expensive palate.

And yes that is an AC/DC t-shirt he is wearing.  Again he is his father's son.

1 comments:

Kalie Adams August 2, 2010 at 12:10 AM  

I love this kid.

Followers

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP