Friday, August 20, 2010

First Day

Today was Sonya's first day of school.  Really it was an intro day for parents and the kids.  The real deal is on Monday, but I talked it up to get her excited.  When Sonya walked into her classroom, she couldn't even speak.  It is amazing!!  There is a wooden play kitchen, play-dough table, easels set up with chalk, a train table, puppets, dress up cabinet, shelves with books and a tree house.  That's right, a tree house in the classroom.  There is even more to see and do, but I didn't want to overwhelm her on the first day.  I wanted to make sure my girl was OK.  I needed to follow her lead to make sure she was comfortable, and once she got a princess dress on it was smooth sailing.  We are so excited for this school year, and I think Sonya is too.
Here she is on her first day.
She said I could only take one picture, but I tried to take a few more.  
This was the result.
Her backpack is too cute with her initials on it, and it is her favorite color blue, of course. 
Her little legs in a big chair at Chapel.
Finally a smile for mama.
Here is to a great year big girl!!

1 comments:

Kalie Adams August 21, 2010 at 5:43 PM  

Sonya C!

Followers

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP