Thursday, July 1, 2010

The Zoo with Gotcha

Gagi is in town this week, so we headed to the zoo with Sonya, Stella, and Teddy.  Catieo had to work.  We also met up with Cary, Winnie, and Rush at the monkey house and made our way through the old part of the zoo, my favorite part.  We went to Big Cat Country where the King of the Jungle was taking a snooze.

Here is a different version in black and white.  Which one do you like?

Cary and Gagi took the big girls on the carousel for a special treat.  I LOVE the animals on the carousel at the zoo.  I want to make it goal to photograph all 64 hand carved animals through out my life.



I stayed back with the little guys during the ride.  
I don't think they cared.


Since Rush is so cute, here are a couple more of him.


We rounded out our trip by going through the penguin house, looking at the bears, and a train ride around the zoo.
This is how the big girls walked to the train.


  Stella was real trooper walking while we were there, but sometimes she needed a little love from Gagi.

We had great day at the zoo with our friends.  
The next day Cary texted me what Winnie said which was, 
"Cake didn't go to the zoo.  Just Gotcha."  

2 comments:

Kalie July 1, 2010 at 6:01 PM  

I just want to hold that little crocodile right now.

Greta July 1, 2010 at 9:03 PM  

The black and white one looks like a still shot from a movie in the 40's like Tarzan. Love it.

Followers

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP