Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Poor Guy

This has been a challenging week, if it is not one thing it is another.  One of the random things that happened this week was that Rooney, one of our dogs, partially tore part of the pad on his front left paws.  I have no idea how he did it.  He started to limp on Monday and then proceeded to pee on Sonya's bed Monday night to get my attention.  I didn't check his paw until Tuesday morning and that is when I found the injury.  I called the vet, and they said I could just drop him off and they would call me when he was done, which was awesome because I had an things to do.  Of course when I dropped him off Sonya was so upset and kept asking for Rooney.  So we went back inside and the receptionist reassured her that Rooney would be OK, and that they would put her favorite color blue bandage on him with a heart.  I picked him up and received his detailed care instructions for the next two weeks, one of those weeks a dog sitter will have to take care of him. 
Here is the poor guy...
   

Get well soon Rupey Dupe!!

1 comments:

SImone July 14, 2010 at 12:01 AM  

Poor Rupert!!! He can come hang out with Stella if you want. She doesn't do a whole lot of moving around...

Followers

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP