Saturday, July 31, 2010

Jam and Cheese

What do whole grain bread


and
all have in common?

The perfect combination of sweet, salty, and chewy deliciousness.


I know I am not some culinary genius or even original coming up with this sandwich, but I thought I would share it because it so tasty.  I read this one blog where the writer was eating jam and cheese sandwiches and they looked so good.  I did feel kind of fancy and European eating it for lunch.  I had the kids try it.  I thought Sonya was going to spit it out, it was too tasty for her, but she did good and tried two bites.  Teddy on the other hand loved it, we'll see if he will eat it again.

2 comments:

Katy July 31, 2010 at 9:01 AM  

That looks so good!!!
And reminds me of the appetizer from Everyday People Cafe... yum.

Cary July 31, 2010 at 1:39 PM  

I ate one for breakfast almost every day last week. Organic Valley mild cheddar and Crofters....so good.

Followers

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP