Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Good Breakfast?

Does this look like a good breakfast to you?

Need a better look at what you are seeing?

This morning I was looking for Sonya so I could get her some breakfast.  Our house is small so there weren't too many places she could be.  I checked the basement and she wasn't there, so when I went upstairs I heard a little rumbling in our pantry and found this.





I wish I could say this is the fist time I have found Sonya in here, or the first time I have found her licking random items.  In the past I have found her licking ice cream sprinkles, cinnamon sugar, honey, garlic salt, and nature's seasoning. 
I guess she is working on expanding her pallet.   

2 comments:

Greta July 13, 2010 at 8:31 AM  

Love those pictures of her, so pretty even with a green mouth.

Adriane July 14, 2010 at 7:26 PM  

I love that you pull out your camera to take pics before you clean her up...I would have freaked out first :)

Followers

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP