Sunday, July 25, 2010

The Girls

So this week in Michigan we had my two favorite babysitters, Kalie and Gracie, with us.  Well these girls are actually more than babysitters they are like family to us.  I used to babysit them when they were little bitty girls and have been on countless trip with them.  Their mom Terri is one of my closest friends who I have known for over 15 years.  Sonya also thinks K and G are the greatest things going.  I thought would try and get a nice picture of the girls for their mom for letting us have them for a week, and for Kalie since she is leaving for collage in a few weeks.  They were acting a little silly, but it is truly impossible to make these girls look bad.






Thanks girls for loving all the babies this week!!

0 comments:

Followers

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP