Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Pool and Dinner

This weekend we bought a baby pool to go out on our deck.  With Teddy's nap schedule and ear infections getting the WG pool might be difficult this summer.  This way we can have pool time anytime we want.  The original pool I bought was 8x8, it was too big for our deck, so Josh and I went back to Target and got this pool. 



Josh spent a good part of his morning setting this pool up with Sonya's "help".  First he put together the foam squares which I highly recommend if you have a blow up pool, gives it a nice little cushion.
Then the real work began.
Blowing up the pool.
Don't worry he did use a bicycle pump and not air from his lungs, but he definitely broke a sweat.
I did not photograph Josh during this part for fear that he might shove my camera where the sun don't shine.
  Once it was finally ready we turned the water on, and it was chilly.


Sonya did not like how loud the water was coming out of the sprayer and hitting the empty pool.  We turned it off and and filled the pool the old fashioned way with just the hose.


Like I said before the water was chilly, but with all of the whining that proceeded the pool set up Josh made Sonya get in, and stay in.
We also put Teddy in the water.
Big surprise, he was not happy about it.


Sonya finally warmed up, and had a great time.  I think this pool is going to save my sanity this summer, by wearing my kids out.

Here is a clip of "Gabriella" jumping into the pool.
Watch the whole thing...
There is an AFV quality to this video.

Side note:  We had a nice dinner of beef kabobs, roasted carrots, and seeduction bread on Sunday night.

I love the colors on kabobs, so pretty and fresh.  Anyway while we were eating dinner Sonya asked,
"What's in my carrot?  Is that sweet potato?"
 She is a genius.

3 comments:

Greta June 1, 2010 at 8:26 AM  

LOve the pictures!!!

SImone June 1, 2010 at 11:17 PM  

I love that Sonya wears her swimming suits like a true Lang woman. Her Auntie Jessi would be so proud!

jenb June 6, 2010 at 5:39 PM  

that is one fancy pool

Followers

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP