Friday, June 25, 2010

My Concession




Edit:  I DID NOT mean to sound like a sore loser.  I was trying to be funny about all of those cute babies, and really good photos.  I agonized over what send in, and now I am curious to see what people think after all of my hard work.


I am going to have my own contest, on whether or not I submitted the best photo over at Fresh Art because I know I don't stand chance against a bunch of babies with my fruit bowl.  Here are the other photos I thought about submitting.   
These are all straight out of camera, no editing.
Pick your favorite. 
#1 Fresh Fruit (different version)

#2 Fresh Brussels

#3 Fresh Face

#4 Fresh Look

#5 Fresh Grapes

#6 Fresh Picked

# 7 reFresh

#8 Fresh Start

#9 Fresh Berries

What is your vote?

9 comments:

Adriane June 26, 2010 at 7:33 AM  

I like #6 and #7. Love the water dripping from the grapes and you can almost imagine the drool dripping from Teddy's lips :)

Greta June 26, 2010 at 7:48 AM  

too hard, love the fresh start and brussells

rachel @ perfectly imperfect June 26, 2010 at 8:07 AM  

the color on #9 is beautiful...

Kalie Adams June 26, 2010 at 8:55 AM  

Personally I like #8...but other than 8 I love 1 and 9

Cuatro-Mom June 26, 2010 at 5:35 PM  

#2

Cuatro-Mom June 26, 2010 at 11:30 PM  

Not sure if this went through earlier but my pick is
#2 for many reasons. I love all of them, though.

Marsha June 27, 2010 at 9:52 PM  

Photographically I like # 5, 7. and 8. The lighting the sharpness and the focus. However, I am emotionally connected to #4 and #7:)

midwest woman June 28, 2010 at 8:50 PM  

I liked Kaylie's but for some reason loved the brussel sprouts.

Tammy June 30, 2010 at 10:59 AM  

Thank you so much for the Congratulatory note . . . your little one is too sweet :). By the way, ALL of these pictures are awesome!

Followers

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP