Friday, June 4, 2010

Curious Edit....

So I actually have another set of photos, I should have posted with these.  They are slightly different.  
Same question about color with the additional questions...
Which set of photos do you like better and or which one is your favorite, can you even tell the difference, or do you think they all are crap?


Which do you like better...
color,


(new photo)

  black and white,

(new photo)

 or neither?

Let me know.
I can take it.


I stare at these photos so much that it is hard for me to decide what I like  and don't like sometimes.
Thanks for your opinion, and patience.

4 comments:

Cary June 4, 2010 at 12:48 PM  

I like black and white, looking away from the shadow.

Katy June 4, 2010 at 7:25 PM  

I like the 2nd color one.
Cary's comment on your last post kind of freaked me out :)

Marsha June 5, 2010 at 10:02 AM  

I like the first color one...the black and white ones make me sad for some reason. Weird huh?

gretchen June 7, 2010 at 7:10 AM  

i like the black and white, at first i thought she was standing on a river bank, and it's not creepy, it's like a fantasy picture.

Followers

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP