Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Worn Out

We all had a long day yesterday.  Teddy and I were at the doctor for a while, more on that later, and Sonya was with Nana Marsha.  So she had a big day playing outside in the hose, having tea parties, and getting go out to lunch.  Needless to say Sonya was exhausted when she got home.  I made the kids dinner and Sonya insisted on eating outside, but I wanted to keep Teddy inside because he was sick, so she ate dinner outside by herself.  
I went about my business while they ate, and then I looked outside and saw this...

If you are wondering, dinner was multi-grain pasta with chicken, zucchini, cheese, garlic butter, and a side of sourdough toast.

This is after the first attempt to wake her up.

This is after the second time.

There are no more photos because waking Sonya is like waking a sleeping bear.  She tends to loose her mind, and didn't disappoint yesterday.  We are a vicious sleep cycle at our house where Sonya has stayed up too late at night, takes a nap the next day, and then CAN'T fall asleep at night.  It will take me a few days to work this out, where I need to keep her up during the day and get her to bed on time.  The delicate balance of sleep vs. activity is going to be a challenge this summer.  
Just the kind of summer fun I was hoping for.

1 comments:

Annie May 26, 2010 at 12:25 PM  

I hate that cycle.
Sonya reminds me of Sleeping Beauty (a.k.a. Aurora) in the last picture. So pretty.

Followers

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP