Monday, May 3, 2010

The Monday Manifest

My friend Cary writes a blog that is a daily list of anything from what she is eating to the toys on the floor.  It is addictive to read, check it our here.  Since I have been reading Cary's lists everyday I have now started thinking in lists myself.  I thought I would start sharing some of my lists that are rattling around in my brain.

My kitchen wish list all recommended by Cook's Illustrated.
  1. Cuisinart 5.5 Stand Mixer
  2. KitchenAid Professional 600 Series Stand Mixer
  3. KitchenAid Artisian Stand Mixer  (Just one mixer will do, but these are the top three)
  4. Le Creuset 7.25 Cast Iron Dutch Oven
  5. Vollrath Cookie Sheets
  6. CIA Bakeware Cooling Rack
  7. Wustoff Classic Santoku Knife 7in. 
  8. KitchenAid Ultra Wide Mouth Food Processor 
  9. Splash-Proof Super-Fast Thermapen - Instant Read Thermometer

2 comments:

Cary May 3, 2010 at 2:38 PM  

I love a list!
I have decided that thinking in lists is a bit more fun than thinking in facebook statuses. You can pack more info in.

carly730 May 3, 2010 at 10:11 PM  

I love lists too and I agree that thinksing in lists is fun even if they are random. I am addicted to both of your blogs!

Followers

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP