Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The Headband

My friend Greta makes the most adorable headbands for girls and sells them on her Etsy shop.  I bought one for Sonya for her birthday, but I left it out and she saw it.  She was so excited and kept saying,"Is that my headband, oh thank you mama, thank you mama.  It is so beautiful!"  I had to give it to her.  She looks so beautiful when she wears it.  Kind of reminds me of the child-like empress (Tami Stronach) from The Never Ending Story.  I totally wanted to be her when was a kid because she was so pretty, her powerful emotional performance, and I wanted that head piece.  By the way, for those who are wondering, on wiki it says that when Bastian yells the empress's new name it is Moonchild. 

  Sonya won't ever look at the camera for me, so here she is being coy.  These photos are crap, but they are what I was able to get.  Oh well, I must keep practicing.



Way over exposed, but those eyes kill me.

Here is Greta's Etsy link again.

0 comments:

Followers

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP