Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What the what?!?


So tonight my heart skipped a beat when I saw this photograph


That's right folks, I am a finalist in a Pioneer Woman photo contest. I submitted this photo on a whim, and didn't think much of it. So when I opened my google reader and saw it pop up, it took my breath away. I don't think I have smiled this big since the birth of my baby boy. Not that this boy doesn't make me smile...

Excuse the bananas in his face, it was lunch time.

This excitement could get me through the rest of the cold winter.

3 comments:

Jenny February 25, 2010 at 8:28 AM  

Those are both awesome pictures Missy! Congratulations on being on the Pioneer Woman- I love her!!!

Greta February 25, 2010 at 9:22 AM  

Awesome

kim weiss February 25, 2010 at 11:47 AM  

Wow, Missy! Congrats!! I'd be walking on air for a week at least!! Great job!

Followers

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP