Monday, February 22, 2010

here we go...




This is something I never thought I would do. Start a blog about our little family, but here we go.

Meet the family...


This is Josh and I. His nickname for me is 13 going on 30 because of my love for unicorns and rainbows yet I am a 31 year old wife and mother.


This is Sonya. She will be 3 at the end of April, you will hear a lot about her.


This is Teddy. He will be 1 in April, you will also hear a lot about him.


These are our puggles Rooney and Tilley. You will hear about them, too.

I am trying to keep a record of our life together. Let's see how it goes.




1 comments:

rachel @ perfectly imperfect February 23, 2010 at 8:30 AM  

hooray! love more friend blogs to read... : )
happy writing, missy!
-rachel

Followers

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP